Cool HD Wallpapers for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/SE - Free iPhone/iPod App
There’s no reason you need to settle for a standard-looking lock screen or home screen on your mobile device when instead you could customize it. The Cool HD Wallpapers for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/SE app can be used on your iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone to completely change up how your device looks. Use these on your lock and/or home screen and what’s really cool is that the app is updated daily with new exciting choices.
A Huge Selection of Free Options
This app provides you with more than 30,000 free wallpapers that you can download and then save to your device. What’s great is that it has also been optimized to work with iOS 11’s parallax effect. There are 20 categories of wallpapers to choose from, which also makes it easy to find what you’re looking for. During your browsing just add wallpapers to your favorites folder so they are there when you want to use them. As you view the wallpapers in the gallery you’ll find that they are displayed as full screen and they are shown as a slideshow. If you come across ones that you think are perfect for your family and friends why not share them through Twitter, Facebook, email, and Instagram. There has been a pretty extensive update recently that basically gives users a whole lot more of everything. There are more wallpapers, they are now updated daily, the favorites list is all new, the wallpaper categories are all new, the ability to share on Instagram is new, minor bugs have been fixed, and so much more. The app scores quite high with users getting four out of five stars from them.
The User Experience
Despite the fact that you have such a wide selection available to you the app itself remains incredibly easy to use. You can view the wallpapers in full screen as mentioned or as a thumbnail if you’d rather. You can enable the push notification to get information whenever updates are made, and there is a list function so that you can check out the most popular and the latest wallpapers. I find the app incredibly easy and enjoyable to browse through. I really like all the cool wallpapers you can discover and the category groupings make navigation much easier. The only downfall for me is the ad banner that appears across the bottom of the screen as it can be a bit distracting.
Pros and Cons
- There are more than 30,000 wallpapers and more are constantly being added
- Mark wallpapers as favorites
- Share wallpaper with friends and family by email, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Wallpapers are grouped into 20 categories to help you find what you want
- There is a most popular and latest list available
- The ad banner across the bottom of the screen can be distracting
The Cool HD Wallpapers for iPhone X/8/8 Plus/SE app is a beautiful offering that gives you a huge free selection of wallpapers to use for your lock and home screen.
Article source: AppPicker.com
- Living things
- Food & Drink
- Browse pages and save wallpapers
- Wallpapers are added and updated daily
- List functions for the latest and popular wallpapers
- Display over 20 wallpaper categories
- Wallpaper favorites function
- View a list of wallpaper thumbnails
- Display wallpapers full screen
- Wallpaper slideshow function
- Share wallpapers via Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / email
- Learn about wallpaper updates through push notifications
- iPhone X: 1335 × 2890 pixel
- iPhone 8/7/6s/6: 890 × 1590 pixel
- iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus/6s Plus/6 Plus: 1438 × 2592 pixel
- iPhone SE/5s/5c/5: 744 × 1392 pixel
Official Facebook Page